We are writing to alert you to a new campus program that will commence in the fall term.  OneDartmouth is a unique student-envisioned, student-planned and student-led program to bring together undergraduates and graduate students from the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences (GSAS), the Geisel School of Medicine and the Tuck School of Business. At the heart of this program lies a commitment to encourage dialogue and collaboration between the many diverse and valuable students of Dartmouth College in an effort to foster a strong sense of oneness and community. OneDartmouth is a grassroots organization and is not affiliated with any other student organization or group.
The program will commence in the fall term with a brief application period to be followed by the formation of "families" of 10-15 undergraduates, a Geisel student, a A&S  graduate student and a Tuck student.  The students will then plan to have "family dinners" on occasion over the term to hold conversations on whatever topic might interest them around the subject of community.
If you are interested in joining OneDartmouth, please blitz [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more information and to get on our mailing list.  We will be in touch in early September with more details.   Also check out our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/onedartmouth) and join our Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/546238922092019/) so you can post your comments & share your experiences in OneDartmouth.
Please distribute this to members of your organization and/or anyone who you think might be interested in joining us.
In fellowship,
Lindsay Mandel '14
Meg Menon (MALS graduate student)
Inyang Udo-Inyang (Geisel Year Two student)
Kenoma Anighoro (Tuck student in MD/MBA program)
Lee Witters (faculty advisor)