Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

GSX will be providing a trip to the Montreal Pride festival/parade NEXT weekend (the weekend of August 16-18). We still have a space available! All lodging and transportation costs will be covered.

Blitz us back if you are interested! Additionally, we will leave either on Friday or Saturday, and return Sunday. Let us know your preference

First come, first serve.