Hey 16s, 15s, and 14s!

FIVE DAYS LEFT TO APPLY TO BE A DGLP LEADER!

Are YOU a motivated individual with experience in community service and an interest in leadership and management?

If so, we want YOU as a DGLP trip leader to lead our spring break trips to...

Houston, TX
Hartford, VT

Each trip will work with underserved youth from a variety of backgrounds and will prepare by consulting with their communities to plan projects that will be delivered on-site during spring break.

Applications are due Monday, August 12

Blitz 'DGLP' with any questions!

************

WHAT IS DGLP?
DGLP stands for Dartmouth Global Leadership Program. DGLP is a student-run organization designed to prepare Dartmouth undergraduates with useful leadership skills focusing on cultural competency and global awareness. We aim to take our academic learning experiences outside of the classroom. By giving students agency to plan projects with each other and facilitate connections with stable community partners, DGLP creates the opportunity to blend learning with action and passion with practicality.

WHERE OUR PAST LEADERS ARE NOW
Barclays
Goldman Sachs
Harvard Medical School
Neuroscience research at the NIH
Law school at the University of Chicago
MA in Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University
Healthcare consulting in Boston