If you have an hour to spare on Thursday and love free food....
 join GlobeMed at Dartmouth for a night of free pizza and global health!

Anthropology Professor Sienna Craig
"Birth and Loss, Migration and Social Change: Fertility and Reproductive Histories from Mustang, Nepal"

Thursday, 8/8
6-7 PM
Class of 1930 Room in Rocky

**AGAIN: PIZZA WILL BE SERVED**

For more information on Professor Craig, check here: http://siennacraig.com/about/

GlobeMed's mission is to effect sustainable change in global health through grassroots efforts and a long-term relationship with our partner organization. We have funded a Reproductive Health training course for migrant workers and village leaders in Burma and Thailand, and are currently funding the implementation of a medical laboratory in Mai Ja Yang to provide diagnostic screenings for HIV, Malaria, and TB. For more information on our partner KWAT, visit http://www.kachinwomen.com.

--
GlobeMed at Dartmouth
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization