Hello DFS (and particularly, the DFS Directorate),

This week is our first vote! That means you, directorate--PLEASE come to the meeting so you can put your film wisdom to good use and vote.

 If you introduced a series last week and would like to submit an official new-and-improved, edited version to the vote this week, please send it to me by 3:30pm today. And, if you had a brilliant idea for a series over the last 168 hours and want to send it in, that's cool too! Send in a word doc by 3:30pm today with a short, impressive blurb and a list of 10-15 movies that fit the theme.

Also, you MUST be present today for people to vote on your series. After the vote, we will wrap up the meeting with a discussion of the week's movies, which may devolve into a series of anecdotes about films that scare you.

Oh, and there will be Subway (mmmm)! See you at 6,

Johanna

COME TO DFS
Free food. Free thinking. FREE HOT AIR!
Every Mon @6 in Wilson 205. All are welcome :-)