This coming Wednesday, July 31st, at 6:30pm, Link Up will be hosting a dinner with Gail Hanlon at the Center for Gender and Student Enrichment, the old CWG in the Choates.

We have limited space so hurry and reserve your seat before we run out!

Mrs. Hanlon is more than your ordinary "first-lady". She graduated from Wells College in 1974 and received an MBA with high honors from Boston University in 1981. She has three children and loves outdoor sports, from skiing to biking, hiking, golfing, and walking their Labradors.

Fun fact -- Mr. and Mrs. Hanlon are very active on campus as well, and are often seen walking along Tuck Drive, eating in Collis, or taking a quick dip in the river with the rest of us.

Mrs. Hanlon is currently the Director of Research and Faculty Support at Michigan's Ross School of Business.

From speaking briefly with Mrs. Hanlon, she has a lot of history behind her and is very excited to share her story with us.

Don't miss your chance to chat and chew over a delicious home cooked meal with Gail Hanlon!

First eight to sign up get spots!

~Link Up

Have an idea for who we should bring to the table next time? Blitz us! We'll get 'em!