Hi ladies!

Link Up is currently accepting new mentor applications!! Get matched with a '17 - and make a big difference in her Dartmouth experience.

WHO WE ARE: A group of women dedicated to improving the experiences of other women on campus.
WHAT WE DO: Link Up works to create and strengthen connections between Dartmouth women - students, faculty, staff and alumnae of all years and affiliations - through mentorship, engagement and service, in order to strengthen the larger Dartmouth community.

PERKS
- Very flexible time commitment
- Great network of over 350 undergrads, alums, faculty and staff
- Free Dirt Cowboy & events in town

Apply TODAY: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MaT6fcXUQzo2yLHduN_ociFmu3y3fIL6XRvyzgbpNDE/viewform.

Can't commit to being a mentor but want to stay involved? Blitz [log in to unmask], and we'll put you on our listserv for group events and other info.

For more, visit: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~cgse/studentorgs/linkup/.