Interested in *publishing* *your work* in the DUJS?

The *Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science* publishes quarterly
publications in print and weekly science news articles available online. We
are a member of the *Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)*, an
international group of open access journals as scientific and scholarly
journals that meet high quality standards by exercising peer review or
editorial quality control.

We are *currently accepting submissions*, including original research
write-ups in any area of science, review articles, papers from science
courses, and more!  If you have written anything you would like to *share
with the Dartmouth community *and *our international distribution network
of peer institutions*, please submit your work to
*[log in to unmask]*<https://sn2prd0310.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=7vUJ-Vcw302laa9IC8KO-h_toAMEU9AI7d4WnaF8naSeZ9DKJTFfV3DMUSSRVx5li64x1HMzsbM.&URL=mailto%3adujs%40dartmouth.edu>
 by *Wednesday, July 31st!*
*
*
*Guidelines*:

   - 2000 words minmum, 3500 words maximum
   - Submissions must adhere to our citation policies, found online
   - Any co-authors must approve submission
   - You and your professor/advisor must fill out and email the attached
   "DUJS Submission Form" to
[log in to unmask]<https://sn2prd0310.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=7vUJ-Vcw302laa9IC8KO-h_toAMEU9AI7d4WnaF8naSeZ9DKJTFfV3DMUSSRVx5li64x1HMzsbM.&URL=mailto%3adujs%40dartmouth.edu>

If you have any questions, please let us know by email!

Thanks!
DUJS

--
*Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science*
Hinman Box 6225, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH 03755

<http://dujs.dartmouth.edu>  <https://www.facebook.com/dartmouthdujs>
<https://twitter.com/DUJS_tweets>