Want to...

Learn more about the recent coup in Egypt?

Talk a bit about US foreign policy in the Middle East?

Discuss what the recent instability means for Israeli-Palestinian peace?

Then join J Street U for an informal lunch discussion this coming Thursday at 12 in Foco (on the dark side).

*Let us know if you're planning on coming by blitzing the account so we can make sure that you find us.*

J Street U is the student arm of J Street -- a pro-Israel, pro-peace group that promotes American diplomatic leadership in achieving a two-state solution as an end to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.  We believe that Israeli security and democracy, as well as Palestinian human rights and statehood, can only be achieved through a two-state solution based on 1967 borders with mutually agreed-upon land swaps.

*Like J Street U Dartmouth on Facebook*
*Like J Street U on Facebook*