Summer squash, and tomatoes, and peppers, and cucumbers... if you've been to the farmer's market this summer, you know how delicious the summer produce of local farms can be. But what if you're on a meal plan and can't afford to buy these beautiful vegetables? What if you've got no earthly idea how to cook kale and cauliflower?

Then Ecovores is for you!

This Wednesday at 7 at the Sustainable Living Center we will be having a dinner/discussion  to kick off a summer of sustainable food and fun. Come talk about sustainability, agriculture, good food, or just hang out. The dinner is sustainable, vegetarian, delicious and free. We'll be planning the next few dinners as well, so definitely come to learn how you can get involved.

Hope to see you Wednesday!

-Ecovores