Interested in *publishing* *your work* in the DUJS?

The *Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science* publishes quarterly
publications in print and weekly science news articles available online. We
are a member of the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), an
international group of open access journals as scientific and scholarly
journals that meet high quality standards by exercising peer review or
editorial quality control.

We are *currently accepting submissions*, including original research
write-ups in any area of science, review articles, papers from science
courses, and more!  If you have written anything you would like to *share
with the Dartmouth community *and *our international distribution network
of peer institutions*, please submit your work to
*[log in to unmask]*<https://sn2prd0310.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=7vUJ-Vcw302laa9IC8KO-h_toAMEU9AI7d4WnaF8naSeZ9DKJTFfV3DMUSSRVx5li64x1HMzsbM.&URL=mailto%3adujs%40dartmouth.edu>
 by *Wednesday, July 31st!*
*
*
*Guidelines*:

   - 2000 words minmum, 3500 words maximum
   - Submissions must adhere to our citation policies, found online
   - Any co-authors must approve submission
   - You and your professor/advisor must fill out and email the attached
   "DUJS Submission Form" to
[log in to unmask]<https://sn2prd0310.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=7vUJ-Vcw302laa9IC8KO-h_toAMEU9AI7d4WnaF8naSeZ9DKJTFfV3DMUSSRVx5li64x1HMzsbM.&URL=mailto%3adujs%40dartmouth.edu>

If you have any questions, please let us know by email!

Thanks!
DUJS

--
*Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science*
Hinman Box 6225, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH 03755

<http://dujs.dartmouth.edu>  <https://www.facebook.com/dartmouthdujs>
<https://twitter.com/DUJS_tweets>