Dear tangueros,

Next Monday night (7/8) we are on the third class of  our 9-week beginner tango lesson taught by Romina Veron and Carlos Sosto, professional tango dancers from Buenos Aires (www.NuestroMundoTango.com.ar).  Please note the location change: class will be held in Cummings Great Hall, Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH.
Practica will follow at the same location from 9-11 pm, and it's free for all!

9-week Beginner Class
Time: 7:30-8:30 pm
Location: Cummings Great Hall, Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH.  Attached please find a map of the class location.
Price: community member $10 per class, $72 whole series.
           students $5 per class, $35 whole series.
Practica: free for all.

Hope you can join us,
Lan
For DATS

Carlos and Romina invite you to participate in their Tango classes in Woodstock:

We will begin with our group lessons on Thursdays at 7pm for Beginners. Intermediate and Advanced dancers, we invite you to attend, also, in order to review the Basic Principles of Tango.

Later on, we will notify you of the schedule for group lessons for Intermediate and Advanced dancers.

Address: 20 Mountain Ave. Woodstock Vt. 05091.
Cell 305-775-6586

Romina Verón - Carlos Sosto
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.tangoargentinomiami.com.ar