Want a hands-on, meaningful extracurricular that will let you improve people's lives?

Want to learn more about how you can make an impact through technology?

Are you interested in measuring the impact that Dartmouth students can have around the world?

Want to be a part of an award-winning organization that does these things and more?

~~ Then come check out Dartmouth Humanitarian Engineering!

Come to our second general meeting of the year tomorrow night, Tuesday July 2nd at 8:00 pm in Cummings 200 (in Thayer) to hear about our different projects!

About DHE

DHE is an award-winning, impact-driven organization comprised of students from every year and most majors. We run a variety of projects, including small-scale hydropower, fuel-efficient cookstoves and biogas in Rwanda, Tanzania and the Upper Valley.

10 students, from freshman to post-grads are traveling this year to implement DHE projects!

For more information, check out our website at http://dhedartmouth.org/ or blitz back!