Want to celebrate the 4th of July in the great outdoors?

What could be better than watching fireworks from the top of a mountain?

The DOC is sponsoring a trip to the Lodge for dinner, followed by a hike up Mount Moosilauke to watch fireworks!

We will be leaving from behind Robinson Hall at around 4:30 on Thursday and likely returning Friday morning before 10s, although we may be back Thursday night if we get off the mountain early enough.

Cost is $8 for DOC members, $12 for non-members.

Blitz Patrick R. Campbell with your 8 digit dash number to sign up!

Sign ups will be first come, first served