The RED-C will be holding our first meeting of the summer, TOMORROW, Tuesday July 2nd in Rocky 1 at 8:00 PM.

Please join us to discuss upcoming events and the future of this club and come see if real estate development is something you may be interested in learning more about.
No real estate knowledge is necessary to be a part of this club. Join us to listen and share your thoughts as we aim to provide undergraduate students with an opportunity for discussion, education, collaboration, and almuni-interaction surrounding all aspects of the real estate development industry and the global real estate market.

Food will be served and we hope to see you tomorrow!

Cheers,
The RED-C