Hi Dartmouth!

The '17s arrive to Hanover in just 2 months...and we hope you are excited to join us in welcoming them home!

Coming to college can be really overwhelming and while going on a First-Year Trip can be a great way to get to know other students, it's important that our community - including DOC Trips - continues the welcome back on campus.

With that, we are SO excited to announce Connections 2013 (formerly Connection Croo) - an exciting opportunity to welcome new students to Dartmouth after their trip and help them get excited for life on campus!  Through Connections, we'll be working closely with other groups & offices to extend the welcoming spirit of DOC Trips throughout students' first days in Hanover.

All students on campus this summer (including trip leaders on sections A-D) are welcome to apply! No prior experience with DOC Trips is necessary.

All the details can be found in the attached application which is due to the DOC Trips Office (Robinson Hall 103) by Tuesday July 2nd at 4pm (extended deadline!).

We would love to hear your ideas and suggestions as we begin the second year of this exciting initiative. If you have any questions about Connections or the application process, don't hesitate to let us know!

Love,
DOC First-Year Trips 2013

Chris O'Connell '13 & Anneliesse Duncan '13
Trips Directors

Adria Brown '15 & Brian McGahie '15
Connections Coordinators