The RED-C is looking for new members!

If you are interested in real estate, the newly founded undergraduate Real Estate Development Club would like to invite you to join our blitz list to learn about upcoming events. No real estate knowledge is necessary to be a part of this club. Join us to listen and share your thoughts as we aim to provide undergraduate students with an opportunity for discussion, education, collaboration, and almuni-interaction surrounding all aspects of the real estate development industry and the global real estate market.

We will be holding our first meeting next week to discuss the future of the RED-C and to welcome our new members.

Please e-mail back if you are interested in joining so we can add you to our blitz list.

Stay tuned for information regarding next weeks meeting.

Cheers,
The RED-C