Red Cross Club will be having its first meeting of 13X Monday (6/24) at 8:15PM in Tucker Living Room to discuss our plans for the Red Cross blood drive this term and to sign-up for volunteer slots. This is a good opportunity to get involved in a service club where you can make a real difference without the weekly time commitment, so it'd be great if you stopped by - it's the perfect club to join for the summer!

Please blitz back if you plan to come so we can know a rough number to expect - we look forward to seeing you there!

-Catherine Bryt and Katie Bonner
Red Cross Club Chairs