Are you interested in the developing world?

Would you like to put your geography, anthropology, engineering, or economics, etc. skills to use in the real world?

Have you ever wanted to develop and implement a business model with real people and real money?

Want a hands-on extracurricular that help give meaning to your summer?

Then come check out DHE!

We'll be holding our first general meeting on Tuesday, June 25th, at 8:00 pm in Cummings 200 (Thayer).
Please come and check us out to see what sort of neat things you can help do this summer.

http://www.dhedartmouth.org