Ever wanted to be a movie star? Work on a movie set? Design costumes? Publicize films?

13X is your chance!

This summer we are producing a 15-minute comedic short film, Everyone But You. We are holding an information session this Saturday June 22nd at 2:30 p.m in Loew Auditorium (in the Black Family Visual Arts Center) for interested actors and crew members.

You will be able to sign up for a quick interview/audition at the meeting. No experience is necessary (but if you have experience, that's great too!).

Everyone But You -- written by Spencer Janes '15 and directed by Varun Bhuchar '15

Andrew is a self-conscious, socially anxious teen concerned about constantly being judged. His world collapses when he finds out that everyone but him can read minds--a fact that even his family and best friends have hidden from him for 17 years.

If you can't make the info session but want to get involved or have any questions, please blitz [log in to unmask]