Didn't have time to sing during the year?

 The Dartmouth Hillel Choir is a student-directed volunteer group which gives concerts throughout the Upper Valley at
religious institutions, hospitals, assisted living communities, and more!

It's a low-key and fun opportunity to sing and give back to the community.
Community service hours available.

~Knowledge of Judaism/Hebrew not needed, open to all ages and backgrounds~
This term, we'll be working on a fun set, which will include short works by the Baroque master, Salamone Rossi.

Interested?
Blitz our director: [log in to unmask]
***
Join us for our first rehearsal this Sunday at 7pm at the Roth Center

For more info, visit: https://sites.google.com/site/hillelchoir/