Interested in the Middle East, International Relations, or Politics?  Come to J Street's national conference and engage with amazing people involved in these fields including Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel!

Hundreds of other J Street U students (including several from Dartmouth) and thousands of other national J Street activists will spend three days in DC learning about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and engaging in advocacy.

See some of the speakers and highlights from last year's conference here!

Blitz [log in to unmask] if you are interested in going or have any questions.  If you register in the next few days, our club should be able to cover most if not all of the costs, so you can have this great experience for free!

J Street U is the student arm of J Street -- a pro-Israel, pro-peace group that promotes American diplomatic leadership in achieving a two-state solution as an end to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.  We believe that Israeli security and democracy, as well as Palestinian human rights and statehood, can only be achieved through a two-state solution based on 1967 borders with mutually agreed-upon land swaps.

Like J Street U Dartmouth on Facebook:
Like J Street U on Facebook: