Thursday May 23rd
 for lunch & dinner at Collis & '53 Commons

Got extra DBA and don't know what to do with it?
We're giving you the chance to help fight hunger in the Upper Valley.

GOT EXTRA DBA/MEAL SWIPES?
Don't know what to do with it all?
SWIPE for HUNGER!

Our termly event is bigger than ever before!
At Collis & '53 Commons, at both lunch & dinner, on Thursday, come donate your extra DBA, meal swipes or Da$H.
All proceeds will benefit Willing Hands, a local non-profit that delivers fresh produce to over 55 organizations in need in the Upper Valley and the Upper Valley Haven.

Blitz "Dartmouth Food Connection" with any questions!