Dartmouth EveryBody!!

On May 25th, Dartmouth will be hosting the first annual AnyBody fashion show- an event to promote social solidarity for men and women of all shapes and sizes. The clothing featured at this event will be made out of solely body image related materials such as food, utensils, magazines, measuring tape, just to name a few.

AnyBody is looking for testimonials! This testimonial will serve as an opportunity for you to share your experience with body image at Dartmouth, whether it be positive or negative. The goal of this event is to provide solidarity for students of any shape and size, so any and all truths are welcome. You may read your own testimonial at the AnyBody event (May 25th from 3 to 5pm), or you may choose to submit COMPLETELY anonymously and someone else will read your testimonial for you.

Some of you want to submit testimonials anonymously and have someone else read them at the event, and some of you want to read your own. Therefore, we've set up a google form for testimonial submissions. If you want to submit yours anonymously, just don't include your name and we'll take it as an indication that we should ask other people to read yours. All testimonials must be written and submitted by 4pm on Friday, May 24th. Please blitz [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with questions! The google form link is below, and it includes a blurb of instructions for writing your testimonial:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-ZwCEepttAfcwaXxxB0nqqKMiZu_Zz3UOtpdcZrPORs/viewform

We hope you consider sharing your story!