Panhellenic Council invites you to...

THE ANNUAL FLAG FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT!!!

Come out on Sunday to support Dartmouth's sororities as they compete in a flag football tournament benefitting
Circle of Sisterhood!*

Where?: Gold Coast Lawn
When?: May 26th, 10am-4pm

Come show your support for the lovely ladies of:
APhi  AZD  DDD  EKT  KD  KDE  KKG SD

Come by and get some delicious BBQ (12-2 pm) and tanks (payable on DASH for non-seniors). All proceeds will go to Circle of Sisterhood!

Overheards/Advance Praise for the Tournament

"THIS IS THE BEST EVENT OF THE YEAR!!" - Anonymous male '14

"Love sporting my spirit jersey!" - Anonymous female '15

"I need to remember to wash my spandex." - Anonymous female '14

"I've been waiting for this ALL term." - Anonymous female '13

So come check out the best event of the year, eat some food, and watch your favorite sororities  battle it out to be the flag football champs!

*Circle of Sisterhood is a foundation seeking to lift women and girls out of poverty and oppression by providing education.
Want to know more about Circle of Sisterhood? Check out the Facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/CircleofSisterhoodFoundation