Engaged in meaningful discussion at  "I Don't Know What I Have: What is Privilege?"

Enjoyed "Navigating the Imaginary Line?"

Want to be a part of the nation's OLDEST and LARGEST civil rights organization?

Apply to be on the executive board of Dartmouth's Chapter of the NAACP for the 13X and/or 13F.

The vision of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People id to ensure a society in which all individuals have equal rights without discrimination based on race.

Applications Due: Monday, May 27, 2013 by 10:00pm