YOU'RE INVITED TO THE DC3 SOCIAL MIXER
For all undergrads and IGERT grad students
Make friends, eat food, or just come hang out!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013
6:30-7:30pm
Haldeman room 124

If you're interested in learning more about research in the Arctic region, forming bonds with graduate students or just enjoy meeting students outside the Dartmouth bubble then join us for some fun socializing and connection-building!

What is DC3?
Dartmouth Coalition on Climate Change (DC3) is a group of undergraduate students based in the Dickey Center that focuses on exploring the scientific and policy aspects of climate change and their international implications.  Our goal is to increase student involvement on campus, nationally and internationally in climate change research, action and legislation.  We intend to achieve these goals through a variety of activities, namely by engaging students with experts in the field, sponsoring speakers knowledgeable about the issue and promoting student dialogue and debate about the role young people can play in addressing the problem.  We also hope to involve students in potential projects and conferences that will enrich their experiences in an international setting.