It’s that time of year again! We are excited to announce that applications for this year’s Collis Orientation Team Fall 2013 is now here!!!

For those of you who do not know, Collis Orientation team is a student-led group responsible for the execution, organization, and assessment of many of the Orientation activities for the incoming class of 2017. The group is comprised of students from all grades and backgrounds who effectively work together to ensure that the incoming freshmen class has both a positive and healthy experience for their first days on campus!

Application attached and due at 11:59 pm on Sunday May 19, 2013!  Blitz back to the “Collis Orientation Team” account!

If this is something you may be interested in, please do consider applying! We are looking forward to reading your applications, and good luck!

Yours Truly,

~**~ O-Team Leaders ~**~