What does GREEN KEY WEEKEND mean?

Long days basking in the sun?
Bouncing from concert to concert all night long?
Maybe some late, sleepless nights studying in the stacks?

No matter how you spend your GREEN KEY, Sunday morning will come and you'll need to recover!!

Therefore PRC Brings you: Green Key Recovery Packages

 Filled with assorted snacks, electrolytes, to bring you back to normal after the most fun weekend of the term!!

PLUS

We will also bring you WARM MCDONALDS BREAKFAST?!?

All proceeds support the Bridge House, a homeless shelter in Plymouth, NH that caters to veterans.

Sign up here and we will personally deliver your package/sandwich to you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nSEKmrCu45k0cUR04q88PZLuZ6Grq76rypaYEXDxICg/viewform