On May 25th, Dartmouth will be hosting the first annual AnyBody fashion show- an event to promote social solidarity for men and women of all shapes and sizes. We are currently looking for students who are willing to submit testimonials telling their stories relating to body image and body size. These will be read during our show, but if you would like to submit your testimonial anonymously then someone can read yours aloud.

To submit a testimonial, please go to the link below to submit your response, OR email it to us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. There is no length requirement, and this can be anything you want it to be! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to blitz AnyBody at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>!

Google Form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-ZwCEepttAfcwaXxxB0nqqKMiZu_Zz3UOtpdcZrPORs/viewform