Join Habitat for Humanity to learn about the problem of homelessness in America!

We will hear from community members and students who have faced homelessness, either personally or through their service experiences, on their understanding of the issue of homelessness and what we can do about it.

Food from the Orient will be served!

Where: Collis Common ground

When: Monday, May 13th, 6:00PM

What: Interesting discussion and delicious food!

Blitz [log in to unmask] with any questions

*Help Habitat raise awareness of homelessness in the Upper Valley? Blitz [log in to unmask] with your answer to the question, "Why do you believe that homelessness/poverty is an important issue?" Your name and answer will be placed on our house poster hanging in Collis this week!