Dartmouth Kicks Back with Senator Judd Gregg!
Featuring: Rep. Dick Swett (D-NH) & Nick Troiano (TCKB)

5:00-6:00pm, Monday (5/13) @ Rocky 001
*Event will be catered by 3 Guys BBQ*

The event will focus on how our rising national debt impacts the millennial generation. Senator Judd Gregg (Co-Chair, Fix the Debt) and Nick Troiano (Co-Founder, The Can Kicks Back) will speak on generational equity and why students must pressure elected leaders to work across party lines in addressing our long-term liabilities. In order to force action through a grand bargain, Americans must mobilize at the grassroots to make the political costs of delaying action greater than that of taking action. The time to make a deal is now.

Proudly co-sponsored by: Student Assembly, College Democrats, College Libertarians, College Republicans, and the Rockefeller Center!

Spread the word about TCKB: http://www.thecankicksback.org/
Spread the word about CFTD: http://www.fixthedebt.org/