On Friday and Saturday at 8:30 pm in Silsby 28, your life will change because

The Displaced Theater Company Presents:

Legally Drew!
The Drewsical: Based on a Drew Story

An original, student written, directed, produced, and performed musical. It follows the story of Drew, a down on his luck average-joe who decides to go to City Hall to change his name in a symbolic gesture to try to turn his life around. Once in the City Hall however, he becomes overwhelmed by the forces of bureaucracy, romance, friendship, heartbreak, intrigue, suspense and worms. Come for the awesome, original, pop-rock soundtrack and stay because leaving halfway through would be really rude.

"I laughed, I cried, I lost 30 pounds." -Daniel Shanker

"It's not what I asked for, but it's what I got." -Gerald, the Mailman

"Is it like Legally Blonde?" -Everyone else

Written and directed by Drew Zwetchkenbaum '16 and Daniel Shanker '16

Cast List: (in alphabetical order)
Carolina Alvarez-Correa '16
Evan Curhan '14
Jacob Gaba '16
Bradley Garczynski '16
Deborah Guzman-Buchness '15
Nathan Grice '16
Mary Liza Hartong '16
Charles Laud '14
Carene Mekertichyan '16
Latika Sridhar '16
Amanda Wheelock '13
Drew Zwetchkenbaum '16

The Orchestra:
Josh Cetron '16
Daniel Shanker '16
Simone Wien '16

Stage Manager:
Samantha Abreu '16

Get ready for the emotional thrill ride that is Legally Drew! Friday and Saturday at 8:30pm in Silsby 28.

Don't miss out.

Please.