ACCIDENTAL Racism? Classism? Homophobia? Sexism? Collusion? Resistance?

An important conversation, featuring Dean Charlotte Johnson & Prof. Jeff Sharlet.  4:00 PM on WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, COLLIS 101.  The recent release of a musical collaboration by rapper L.L.Cool J. and country singer Brad Paisley titled "Accidental Racist" provokes significant questions about the histories we inherit, the bodies we occupy, and the realities we create.  Can anyone be an accidental racist/sexist/bigot/bystander/change agent?  Sponsored by the Undergraduate Deans Office.  (See poster below.)