You are cordially invited to an event hosted by the Dartmouth on Purpose conference, Residential Education Social Justice Advisory Board (RESJAB), and the Office of Religious and Spiritual Life.

The event is called What Do You Believe?: A Discussion on Faith and Purpose.   It will include partner and small group discussion and ask you to consider questions such as what do you believe and why? How do your beliefs relate to your actions and the way you live your life? What can we learn by engaging with the beliefs of others?

This is an opportunity to learn more about yourself and others and to create community through discussing issues of purpose.

We hope you will join us on Tuesday, May 14th, 5:30-7:00pm, Fahey First Floor Lounge. Dinner will be served.  Please RSVP to[log in to unmask]!

We look forward to seeing you there!