DC3 – Dartmouth Council on Climate Change

When: TONIGHT, 6:30 pm, May 1, 2013
Where: Haldeman Room 124
Bring your curiosity! Bring questions! Bring friends!
Discussion about the film, Chasing Ice and Free Dinner from Taste of Africa!!

****Check out our NEW BLOG: http://dc3dartmouth.wordpress.com/****

What is DC3?
Dartmouth Coalition on Climate Change (DC3) is a group of undergraduate students based in the Dickey Center that focuses on exploring the scientific and policy aspects of climate change and their international implications.  Our goal is to increase student involvement on campus, nationally and internationally in climate change research, action and legislation.  We intend to achieve these goals through a variety of activities, namely by engaging students with experts in the field, sponsoring speakers knowledgeable about the issue and promoting student dialogue and debate about the role young people can play in addressing the problem.  We also hope to involve students in potential projects and conferences that will enrich their experiences in an international setting.