On Tuesday, May 14th @ 6:30pm in Hopkins Alumni Hall, we will be holding a Dinner & Mock Networking Session for students wishing to practice and perfect their networking skills in time for corporate recruiting and other job opportunities.

After a free catered dinner where you will have the opportunity to interact with current Tuck students, there will be a networking session where you will get a chance to learn about various job industries/companies. You will then receive feedback on how and why you stood out to the Tuckies in order to help improve your performance in future events. The event will be stress free and business casual.

For more information about the event, please see a FAQ sheet here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mT2R9TsAz3P6Y-rV7KHzCdjb6y6FsSK077fn6T-5Cu4/edit?usp=sharing>. Only a limited number undergraduates  will be able to attend, so interested students must RSVP here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1m_vQ-norl3I3_eAzbLrc3ZzzYr4mqYHa48BCdyiOR2I/viewform>.

To stay up to date with DMBA and future events and opportunities, please join here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGRqamlOeGZJbzl1QjJDeTdHUjlQYVE6MQ#gid=0>.

Best,

DMBA