First Year Student Enrichment Program
*Must be Rising Junior or Rising Senior to apply!

Applications Due midnight Monday, May 6th

The First-Year Student Enrichment Program (FYSEP) is a year-long peer-mentoring program that supports first generation first-year students in their transition to Dartmouth, beginning with an extensive pre-orientation program and continuing with ongoing enrichment and mentorship activities throughout the year. FYSEP provides a supportive network for students to explore the many opportunities at Dartmouth and to thrive both academically and socially. Mentorship is a critical component of our program in providing personalized support for students and in building the greater FYSEP network for our community.

As such, FYSEP is seeking energetic, understanding and thoughtful students in their junior and senior years to be mentors for the incoming first-year students of the Class of 2017. Mentors will form interpersonal relationships with FYSEP students, especially with their assigned mentee, and provide support throughout the ‘17s first year. Expectations include: regular contact with mentee throughout the year, presence on campus for at least two terms in the 2013-2014 school year (one must be fall 2013), attendance at the mentor training and then pre-orientation program  -- September 2nd – September 10th 2013 -- and sustained involvement with the program throughout the year.

We look forward to working with you! Thank you for your interest!

*
Application attached  + Send resume to us with the app.

Please contact [log in to unmask] with any questions
***(If you blitzed [log in to unmask], this address was listed by mistake, please resend your application to the above address)