Join DAO, La Alianza and NAD tonight for a dinner discussion in Cutter-Shabbaz basement! In light of recent events, we'll be discussing what the "Dartmouth experience" has been like for each of us, and how we can make it better for everyone.

How has Dartmouth surprised you? (good or bad)
Have there been incidents when you felt you didn't belong?
Have the issues of sexism, homophobia, and racism affected you or your friends?
What steps do we take from here?

It will be from 7-9pm, and there'll be Gas Station Chinese food! Mmmmm yummy.

Hope to see you all there!

Love,
DAO