Tonight we have two great events back-to-back from our featured guest, Dr. Celiany Rivera-Velazquez, Communication and Media Studies Scholar, Documentarian, and Director of the NYU LGBTQ Student Center.

At 5:30-7:30 today in One Wheelock, Celiany will present her workshop "69 WAYS TO USE SARAN WRAP: QUEERING SAFER SEX."  This workshop will model different methods for incorporating queer elements into safer sex curriculum including STI info that goes beyond prevention as well as examples of non- traditional bedroom fun! Join Dr. Rivera-Velazquez for an interactive discussion on ways we can all serve as better educators to our communities.

At 8:00 pm in Dartmouth Hall 105, joins us for a viewing and Q&A of "QUEEN OF MYSELF: LAS KRUDAS d'CUBA" a documentary filmed by Dr. Rivera-Velazquez.  Queen of Myself captures glimpses of the lives and politics of the feminist and queer Cuban hip hop group Las Krudas. This film captures a period in which Las Krudas were transitioning from hip hop and community theater in Havana to their personal and professional acclimation to the United States.  Join Director Dr. Celiany Rivera-Velazquez for a viewing and discussion with Lou's pies.

All are invited and welcome to attend.

Pride Week events are brought to you by: The Special Program and Events Committee, The Office of Pluralism and Leadership, The Office of Queer and Allied Student Advising, The Dean of the College, DGALA, Outreach Peer Mentors, GSX, and Bones Gate Fraternity with additional contributions by Alpha Theta, Psi U, Sigma Delta, Tri-Delta, and Sigma Epsilon.