Want to learn more about food and water security in the rest of the world? What about the ethical issues of an eco-tourism operation? Come to a presentation by David Radcliff, founder of the New Community Project, as he leads a discussion that will focus on food and water security, environmental and social justice issues, and the successes and failures of eco-tourism in local communities around the world. Lunch from Ramunto's will be provided!

When: TODAY!! 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Where: Collis 101

Tonight, come reflect on today's discussion at our weekly meeting. Get more involved in Global Health, and help us plan for Fall term! Our meetings are always open to all of campus! 9pm in Haldeman 124.