********

Interested in how we present and perform gender?

Interested in fashion that challenges social norms rather than reinforcing them?

Then we need YOU for the

2013 TransForm Fashion Show

We are seeking...

(1) MODELS
who will design and showcase their own representation of gender. We will help you with design and clothing.

and

(2) EMCEES
who will narrate the show, at once entertaining and challenging the audience.

****
NOTE: Since gender presentation and identity are complex issues, both prospective performers and emcees must be willing to commit to participating in a workshop on gender and positionality as we all develop the show together.

The show will be May 3rd, 7-9
****

If interested, please REPLY by April 26th with:
(1) Your name & year
(2) Why you are interested in being a part of the TransForm show, whether as a model or emcee

Let us know if you have any questions!