You have the rest of the day to send in questions.  Please send your questions to [log in to unmask] Those questions will determine how the debate proceeds, so we strongly encourage you to send in questions.

In light of the rise of China and the economic problems confronting the western world, what is the position of the United States in the international system? Which foreign policy path should America pursue -- should it "pull back" from its overseas commitments, or should it "lean forward" and remain militarily and economically engaged with the rest of the world?

Join us as two of the leading experts in international security debate the future of U.S. grand strategy.

U.S. Grand Strategy Debate: Should America Come Home?
Professor Daryl Press vs. Professor William Wohlforth

Moderated by Professor Benjamin Valentino

Monday, April 29
4:30pm

Haldeman 041

If you have questions which you would like answered during the debate, please email them to [log in to unmask]. We STRONGLY encourage you to send in your questions; these questions will dictate the course of the debate.

Sincerely,

The War and Peace Fellows and the Dickey Center for International Understanding