Hi,

In place of our weekly meeting tomorrow, we will be holding a Personalized Elevator Pitch / Career Fit Workshop from 5:00-7:30pm.  The program will be led by Career Cadence, a career consulting firm that uses a personal assessment and workshop to help you pinpoint your best career fit, identify your strengths and weaknesses, and formulate your own personal "pitch".  This is an exciting opportunity co-sponsored by Rocky to learn more about yourself, figure out what career fields may be best for you, and how you can market yourself in interviews!

RSVP as soon as possible to reserve a space as space is limited!  A personalized access code to an online personality & skills survey will be given to you once you RSVP, and surveys should be completed by 5:00pm on today.  If you RSVP and complete the assessment, you MUST attend.

Dinner will be served!

Best,
WIB