Error during command authentication.

One of the projects we'll be working on this week will enable Dartmouth students to share their views on campus events anonymously, respectfully, and democratically.

---

Want to get to know other hackers?  Working on a project or want to bounce an idea around? Or do you just want to finish that problem set before the weekend?

Come hang out at Hacker Club this Friday at 4.  Bring your own project or hop on board with someone else!

Hacker Club is a space for people to build cool apps and learn new things.

We will be in Sudikoff 002, with comfy couches and refreshments.

See you then!

Hacker Club
Sudikoff 002
Friday April 26