Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Free Margarita's Taco Bar

TODAY 6pm

Morrison Commons

Tip for the week: Moderating and facilitating difficult discussions

There are currently many important discussions happening on campus, and we hope that you will join us not just to continue those discussions but to learn and share how to moderate and facilitate those discussions so that they are respectful and productive. Come learn the skills necessary to help our community grow!

Practice public speaking in a fun, friendly, safe space over free food