Hello Lovely People,

This Tuesday, April 23, at our regularly scheduled meeting time (6pm), WoCC will be having a COFFEEHOUSE ¢¾

Bring poetry, prose, quotes, words, ANYTHING that speaks to you or is important to you and that you¡¯d like to share and discuss with the group. :)

There will be snacks and coffee and tea and lots of love ¢¾

ALSO, by no means is it required that you share a piece. Just come and kick it with us. We¡¯d love to see you there.

In solidarity and love,

Your WoCC exec board ¢¾

¡°Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation, and that is an act of political warfare.¡±-Audre Lorde