Hey Campus,

            We know you have a lot of questions about PB. How it operates, how decisions are made, how everything is put together and how you can get involved. So we took a page out of some other campus organizations' books (great idea, thanks palaeop) and set up a GOOGLE MODERATOR.

            On Sunday from 7-8 PM, we'll be using this free tool to answer questions LIVE. If you ever had any questions about Programming Board the D didn't do an interview on, feel free to ask it and we'll answer what we can!

            Just straight talk. We're hoping this will be a way that you can get information and answers to questions "straight from the horses mouth".

Examples:

What goes into planning a concert?

How do we determine target audience?

Marketing Strategies?

How do we choose venues?

Who we are?

How you can be a part of it!

(If you have a suggestion) - Have you considered ...

Looking forward to speaking with you on Sunday!

- PB

Like our Facebook Page or Twitter at
or
for exclusive dates and times of big events.

Got a suggestion? Don't just sit there! Tell us what you're thinking! Events, marketing, whatever, if you have ideas, email us!