Error during command authentication.

Want to hear from a world leader in agricultural investment? Well, here is your chance!

Alex Dest is coming this Tuesday to give a fantastic lecture about investment that benefits rural communities and farmer-centered agriculture in the US. Sponsored by DCGH, this is part of our term-long exploration of food and water security!

"Regenerative Agriculture: Taking Back our Food"

Alex Dest, founder of Regenerative Investments and Alexandra Dest Capital Management

Tuesday, April 16
12:30 - 1:30, Haldeman 124
FREE PANERA LUNCH!

XO, DCGH