If you haven't registered yet, you should do so! This is a great opportunity to converse with really interesting Dartmouth alumni and explore deep issues in a stimulating, supportive setting.

Join us for the fourth annual Wheelock Conference! View this email in your browser

Alumni discuss
Vocation, Faith, & Social Value

April 27, 2013 - Register today!

Join us on Saturday, April 27th for the fourth annual Wheelock Conference! Many accomplished alumni will return to campus to participate in panel discussions on faith & vocation.

There will be opportunities to network with alumni, scholars, and current students, and learn about a variety of internship and mentorship programs. A full schedule and list of speakers is now available on our website. We hope you join us for this exciting event!

Panels include:
- Business and Social Value
- Religion and the Law
- Education: What's the Point of Learning?
- Healthcare and Social Value
- Faith and Social Action: Addressing Poverty and Injustice
- Christianity's Vision for Environmental Stewardship
- Faith in the Academic Setting
- Faith and Engineering for Social Value
- The Church and Social Justice
- Microfinance and Economic Development
- Which Path? A Conversation on Discernment
- Alumni Internship Showcase
Saturday, April 27th
10 AM - 5 PM (click here for full schedule)
The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
Register Today!
Sponsored by the Dartmouth Apologia, the Association of Christian Tuck Students, and the Eleazar Wheelock Society
keynote address from
Frank Young, MD PhD
with
Carol Folt, Dartmouth's Interim President

also featuring
Matthew Anderson D'99
Noel Augustyn D'68
Susan Conroy D'87
Myles Sheehan D'78
David Stone D'79
A.T. Tshibaka D'70 TU'71
Luanne Zurlo D'87

Opportunities for Students
click here for more info!

Mentorship and internships in fields including:
- Medicine
- Business
- International Development
- Education